This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.The rules on processing of personal data are set out in the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”)
1.Who are we? PropertyJob.co.uk is a property jobs site developed by professionals within the Property Industry. We are new, but ambitious. We firmly believe there is a gap in the market for reasonably priced adverts for property jobs in the property market.
How do we collect information from you?
We collect information from you in the following ways:
- Through our websites, including forms and cookies (please refer to the relevant cookie notice for further details)
- Email correspondence with us
- Contact via phone
- Our social media channels
How you send information to us is your choice but please be aware that some methods are not secure. If you are unsure how you should send confidential data to us please contact us and we may be able to help you.
What type of information do we collect from you?
- We will collect different kinds of information:
- We will collect the information we need to provide you with the products and services you have requested from us.
- If you apply for a job at PropertyJob.co.uk we will collect enough data to process your application.
How is your information used?
- We will use your data in accordance with the law. The below sections outline how your data will be used.
The following activities we will carry :
- Share your contact details/CV with Potential Employers to match you with a suitable job.
- We may share the personal data of our members or Employment Firms with other regulatory or public bodies where there is a legal basis to do so
- We may share the personal data of our members with their employers in circumstances where it will support regulatory activity, the enforcement of professional standards or the effective management of membership
- We will share personal data with a third party if required to do so by law
2.Who has access to your information?
Employees of PropertyJob.co.uk will have access to your personal data where it is needed to carry out a specific task.
3. Sharing your personal data
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential and will not be shared for marketing purposes.We do not use 'cookies' on our website.Your data will not be used by us, for any marketing purposes, and you will not receive unsolicited emails from us.The data you provide to us at the time of booking will only be shared with the sales/dispatch team who will be providing your service, and will be disposed securely by them, as soon as is reasonably possible.
4. How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep your personal data for no longer than reasonably necessary to satisfy the legal and financial responsibilities.
5. Providing us with your personal data
We require your personal data as it is a requirement necessary to match you with Potential Employers and suitable jobs.
6. Your rights and your personal data
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of the personal data which we hold about you;The right to request that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary to retain such data;
- The right to request that we provide you with your personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller, (known as the right to data portability), (where applicable i.e. where the processing is based on consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject and where the data controller processes the data by automated means);
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data, (where applicable i.e. where processing is based on legitimate interests (or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority); direct marketing and processing for the purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics). .
7. How to make a complaint
To exercise all relevant rights, queries or complaints please in the first instance contact us email@example.com. If this does not resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office